I would like to know two things, one is how to make a plant system and the second is how to make a random procedure.

Started by Vicemii on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 02:53, 1. Apr 2024
Joined Mar 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I would like to know two things, one is how to make a plant system and the second is how to make a random procedure.

Hello good,

I would like to know how I can make a new crop, from seed until it is a crop already made, that this while it has not reached its point of maturation does not give you the respective crops and so, and that when it reaches its maximum level of maturation, it gives you X fruit.

I have done everything, followed tutorials and all of them are outdated or do not work, and if they work they are missing things, I am using MCreator in its version 2023.4.

I would also like to make a tool that when you right click it plays a different type of sound, I am currently a little lost as to how to do the procedure, if anyone can help me I would appreciate it very much.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Last seen on 13:54, 28. Apr 2024
Joined May 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
To make a crop, you will…
Wed, 04/10/2024 - 14:25

To make a crop, you will want to make several custom blocks instead of a plant- one block for each stage of maturation. These blocks should be set to tick randomly, and, on update tick, replace themselves with the next stage of maturation. All blocks should be set to break when the neighbor block changes and there is no longer a solid block beneath them, and only the last stage should drop items when broken.

Sounds are randomized automatically. If you upload multiple sound effects for one sound, it will randomly choose one sound to play from the provided samples.