How can you make a custom entity that can be sheared (Like a Sheep, Mooshroom, or Snow Golem?)

Started by xavier23 on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 23:21, 21. Apr 2024
Joined Nov 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How can you make a custom entity that can be sheared (Like a Sheep, Mooshroom, or Snow Golem?)

Hello, everyone! I have been working on a mob variant in my mod (A flower variant of the Cow called the Moobloom) and two problems have persisted. The first problem was an issue with milking the mob with a specific item, and the second problem was caused by issues with shearing the mob with a specific item. My intention was to make a mob that could be shearable, (similar to a Sheep, Mooshroom, or Snow Golem (But like Mooshrooms specifically)) which would change the mob into another entity (A Cow in this case) upon right clicking, which could also spawn about 0-3 items (flowers) at the position of where the mob would be right clicked in the process. Instead, the procedure I attempted to create made all mobs in both my mod and vanilla Minecraft shearable (so that meant that all mobs could be transformed into a cow when they were right clicked with shears.) Please help! I have been trying to solve this problem for quite a bit now, but I am only a novice at coding, and I am having trouble trying to figure this problem out. Thank you for your help and have an exquisite day!

Last seen on 13:27, 29. Apr 2024
Joined Feb 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hmm ... What do you already…
Fri, 04/12/2024 - 16:47

Hmm ... What do you already have