How to run the Create mod in test environment?

Started by miszelka on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 17:50, 20. Jun 2024
Joined Jun 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How to run the Create mod in test environment?

I have been trying to get Create running on the test environment for the past few days and failing on everything I tried, LYIVX's Mod Compiler works for a random mod I downloaded just for testing, I tried decompiling Create manually and just chucking it into the environments mod folder, I downgraded my software twice 2024.1, 2023.4 and 2023.2, all of the Create versions for their respective forge versions work on normal Minecraft. I usually get some type of mixins errors. Am I missing something? How do I get Create to run on the test environment? Do I look into creating my own plugin for this? Am I just missing a simple step? 
From what I have been able to gather from other forum posts a commonly suggested solution is to just export the mod and test it in the full version of the game. But that's the crux of my whole problem, I have an old and slow PC, I'm creating a mod that will add machine compatibility between another mod and create, being able to quickly run and test my code changes without the need to pack and wait excessive amounts of time is what I need  MCreator for.

For 1.20.4, you can just put…
Tue, 06/18/2024 - 19:36

For 1.20.4, you can just put the mod into mods folder in runs/client in workspace folder