Why is my Mcreator keep deleting some of my elements but keeping the textures and models

Started by Link15 on

Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions

Last seen on 13:33, 1. Jul 2024
Joined May 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Why is my Mcreator keep deleting some of my elements but keeping the textures and models

I am trying to make a mod, and every time I get anywhere the elements just randomly get deleted. I made config file stuff with a plugin that took forever, and copper plate, and big procedure to go with them, and they got deleted. And just recently I made 4 "Copper Repeaters" and 4 procedures to go with them, and they got deleted again after I turned on my pc. Can someone please help, I am using MCreator 2023.2, I have these plugins: attributes, better crafting recipes, blockstates (Doesn't work with the Mcreator I am using), configuration files, damage procedures, 1.18.2 generator (generator 1.18.2 1.3 2023.2), Marwinekks Procedures Plus, Nerdy's Geckolib Plugin, Procedures Fiesta, SerpZ Mcreator Plugin,  shaders utils, SnalPlugin, WorldRenderer.

I recommend updating…
Sat, 06/29/2024 - 13:00

I recommend updating MCreator.

I also recommend removing all plugins and installing them one by one to rule out bug of any plugin.

Also make sure to close MCreator with X button and not forcefully, or even shutting down computer while MCreator is open