Player tick update procedures which grant advancements prevent players from connecting to server.

Started by The Very Expir… on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 06:24, 2. Jul 2024
Joined Jun 2022
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Player tick update procedures which grant advancements prevent players from connecting to server.

I have no idea why, but for some reason when I create a player tick update procedure which grants an advancement, it works fine in singleplayer. But when I get my friend on and play on a server, it disconnects the target player and prevents them from joining unless they no longer have the effect/are near the entity which causes the advancement to be granted.

There is no crash log because of the server not crashing, but I have the latest.log which shows what happens when the players disconnect.

the log

I noticed that it says Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "net.minecraft.advancements.Advancement.m_138325_()" because "p_135986_" is null, but I have no idea what to do with that information. Any help is greatly appreciated.

1.18.2 is no longer…
Tue, 07/02/2024 - 12:23

1.18.2 is no longer supported. If you are using some sort of 1.18.2 plugin, please get in touch with the plugin author