User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Error with uploading workspace .zip file to new version of mcreator

https://imgur.com/a/CaA6ozG

That shows up when i try to import it to the newest version from the 2023 version and it keeps saying that support for the API "allmods" is missing. I have no idea what that is and I need help. Maybe it's just something stupid i looked over or forgot about but I cant find the answer anywhere on the forums. If you know the answer Id really appreciate been trying to update it to the new version for a while. 

Last seen on 09:44, 3. Sep 2024
Joined Jan 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
To which version did you try…
Thu, 08/08/2024 - 14:26

To which version did you try upgrade your workspace? Probably 2024.2, right (which is the newest now)?

Do you have any plugins installed before? Or more specific: any plugins installed that use an API (jei, geckolib are examples)? Did you also upgrade those plugins to the new MCreator version you are using? I had a problem upgrading from 2023.4 to 2024.1 regarding this type of problem, but 2024.2 fixed it.

Since I haven't heard of that API before (it only reminds me of 'All the Mods,' which is a modpack, not an API), did you use any external API that isn’t a plugin from the plugins page (inserted manually)?

Last seen on 16:45, 22. Aug 2024
Joined Aug 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
@ShadZ yes I tried to update…
Thu, 08/08/2024 - 17:05

@ShadZ yes I tried to update it to 2024.2 from 2023.4. I tried it with 2024.1 and it didn't work, and when i saw the new release I hoped maybe it would've started working but it did not. I have no plugins Installed and I searched through the workspace files trying to find any mention of the "allmods" or API's and didn't find anything. No Idea what to do because a lot of things I plan on working on for my mod is dependent on the newer version and It just wont let me.

Last seen on 09:44, 3. Sep 2024
Joined Jan 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
@RobbieeTheDev mhh. Yeah…
Fri, 08/09/2024 - 16:55

@RobbieeTheDev

mhh. Yeah that's strange. Does this problem also occur when opening a different workspace?

In this case only the Devs might know what this API actually is and what it does (if it is something from MCreator).
Upgrading from 2023.4 to 2024.2 didn't work for me once. However, after loading a backup in 2023.4 and then upgrading again, it fixed the "Missing generator/plugin features" error.
Do you have any backups you could try this on as well?

I can't think of any direct solution rn - except for trial and error. It's frustrating... yeah

Last seen on 16:45, 22. Aug 2024
Joined Aug 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
@ShadZ I created a new…
Sat, 08/10/2024 - 15:03

@ShadZ I created a new workspace in the older version since i only had the one, and it worked just fine opening in the new version so i guess its some weird problem with the workspace but I have no idea what. I haven't done anything different to it, its just the default settings. I'm not sure if there is another place I could ask this in case it is something to do with mcreator, but its honestly jus mad annoying cuz i've tried everything and there's like nothing abt it online