Joined Jul 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Mcreator randomly not working

I have used Mcreator several times and I have run into problems, from mob ai not working to producers working one time and not another. I have gotten very frustrated at the seaming randomness of Mcreator, and would like to know if there is something that could be done.

Like is there any other modding software you’d recommend.

Last seen on 21:03, 14. Sep 2024
Joined Jul 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Or is there something one my…
Fri, 09/06/2024 - 15:21

Or is there something one my end that needs to be dune.

What version of MCreator do…
Sat, 09/07/2024 - 09:39

What version of MCreator do you use?

What generator do you use, any do you use any plugins?

Could you show examples of errors you get?

Joined Jul 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
What version of MCreator do…
Sat, 09/07/2024 - 13:00

What version of MCreator do you use? - I was using 2024.2, when this particular set of issues came up.

What generator do you use, any do you use any plugins? - I don't know what a generator is. The only plugin I use is the Nerds Geckolib plugin.

Could you show examples of errors you get? - 

1. I was testing the "Water Mob Aggrieve Toward Player" Ai template, and all the mob did was jump up and down really high in the water, I also noticed that they didn't go after me. So I change it back so that they where just hostile to the player and they would not attack me.

2. I was using a global timer as I had done before in the same world and same MCreator workspace, nothing happened. I tried over and over this and that but nothing worked. Then latter I test it with something else and it worked.

3. The "if the player is a certain distance form a block" again nothing happened.

So there it is, I use tutorials from NorthWestTrees MCreator and other people and some times it works and other it doesn't. 

Joined Jul 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
O. If you mean by generator …
Sat, 09/07/2024 - 13:03

O. If you mean by generator (fabric) (neoforge) (forge) I always use forge.

. I was using a global timer…
Sun, 09/08/2024 - 14:13

. I was using a global timer as I had done before in the same world and same MCreator workspace, nothing happened. I tried over and over this and that but nothing worked. Then latter I test it with something else and it worked.

I recommend using built-in debugger to understand what is being called in procedure and what not

3. The "if the player is a certain distance form a block" again nothing happened.

Is there such a block?

Additionally, if you believe you have found a certain bug, I recommend reporting it on our official issue tracking channels

Joined Jul 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
So in the number 3 example I…
Mon, 09/09/2024 - 19:29

So in the number 3 example I had created a producer using NorthWestTrees MCreator tutorial for seeing if the player was a particular distance from a block, and it didn't work.

I don't know that I have found a certain bug, I just know that some times I create stuff and it works and other times it doesn't. I am still rather new to Mcreator. But I can't spend hours working on something that just randomly might not work, and I just want to know if there is something that I can do.