Nerdy's GeckoLib Plugin does not show up in External APIs.

Started by Private_Eye on

Topic category: Plugins and third-party tools

Last seen on 11:55, 7. Oct 2024
Joined Oct 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Nerdy's GeckoLib Plugin does not show up in External APIs.
On 11/20/2020 there was a post made with a problem similar to this one, but as far as I understand, the question was never fully answered or the situation resolved.

To give as much context as possible, I'm using MCreator version 2023.4 because I want to make a mod in fabric, and that is (at this moment) the last available version that supports the "Fabric Generator [1.20.1]" made by the retired Goldorion, which does work.

I then downloaded the "Nerdy's GeckoLib Plugin" for that same version.

The issue though, is that even though I installed it, Checked the "Enable Java plugins", and made certain to close MCreator to load it (it says it's "fully loaded").

It just doesn't show up in my "External APIs".

I go into "Workspace", "Workspace Settings", "External APIs". but the checkbox isn't there. Along the top of the toolbar with everything else (MCreator, File, Workspace, etc.) is the GeckoLib thing, but I just don't have the checkbox to activate it.

Am I missing something? Am I misunderstanding something? Any help would be very, incredibly appreciated. I just started and I don't know how any of this fully works, so I'm a little lost in the dark.

-Thank you!

Last seen on 12:11, 7. Oct 2024
Joined Dec 2014
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
99% sure Nerdy's GeckoLib…
Mon, 10/07/2024 - 12:13

99% sure Nerdy's GeckoLib Plugin is only made for (neo)forge, not fabric and that's why.