I'm looking for an artist and a conceptualizer for probably one of the biggest (ye not likely) minecraft mods ever

Started by Soptsign555 on

Topic category: Collaborations and mod teams

Last seen on 19:14, 9. Oct 2024
Joined Aug 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I'm looking for an artist and a conceptualizer for probably one of the biggest (ye not likely) minecraft mods ever
Wed, 10/09/2024 - 19:10 (edited)

as you can tell by the name, I'm looking for an artist and someone who can come up with great ideas for a mod I've been wanting to make for a while.

minecraft has always had a solid progression line, which is fairly simple. and I wanted to expand on it.

how, you may ask? simples - more dimensions in progression from one to the next, each with their own boss, biomes, mobs, and items, ores, materials, and lots and LOTS of advancements.

basically, a supermassive expansion to the entire minecraft survival experience.

however, I'd run out of ideas quickly, and I wanted to add at least 50 different new dimensions. so that's why I'd really appreciate it if a concept maker comes forward.

and I'm also awful at art, so I'd also really appreciate it if an artist would also come forward. note - please be at least relatively decent at making block textures and item textures look pretty inline with base minecraft textures.

if anyone is interested, message in the general tab on my discord channel at Discord | #general | EnderChap's Minecraft Mod Development Server. it would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Soptsign555 on Wed, 10/09/2024 - 19:10
Last seen on 19:14, 9. Oct 2024
Joined Aug 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
okay, maybe not one of the…
Wed, 10/09/2024 - 19:09

okay, maybe not one of the BIGGEST, but certainly with time-wise progression. obviously it'll never amount to something like a hard mod or pixelmon, but it'll be pretty big, to say the least.