Started by OQBdude123 on Wed, 07/20/2016 - 20:56
Topic category: Advanced modding
1. Is there a custom code for moving a player's arms?
2. How do I reinstall MCreator?
3. How do I create custom TNT?
4. How do I create a custom disc for a vanilla Jukebox?
5. How do I make slabs and stairs in the later updates?
1. Be sure that exist code on everything. But I can not tell the code jsut from head
2. In tools tab is button "FACTORY RESET MCREATOR" or delete the folder MCreator
3. The easiest - Make block that on redstone input explode s
The advanced - Make block that on redstone input deletes self and spawns an entity that after some time explode
4. You need to extend ItemRecord
5. Edit bounding boxes and .json files OR look and extend BlockSlab/BlockStairs + edit .json files
Yes ok HOW DO I DO 1, 4, AND 5???
when you extend to 'something', you kind of extend your mod to that type of thing in minecraft. (bad explanation i know) for example when you make a custom block your code extends a block. Anyways, what he is saying, is that you need to code your element to extend 'something' and code your element to act the way you want based on something from minecraft. For example, for the music disk, you need your item to extend music disk, and also act like a music disk. These things need to be coded so your options are...
To code it
To code it by looking up mod tutorials
To make in using events and elements
To the 1st question i suggest you take a look on these:
@#2.1 for number 4, you could make a music disk item
when the item is right clicked on a juke box, it will play a sound, and leave your inventory
make a custom block that looks like a juke box, but when the block is right clicked, it will change into a normal juke box and drop the custom music disk on the floor.
you need to make sure that when the item is right clicked on a juke box, that it will also replace the real juke box with a fake one.
That is an easy way to set up a custom music disk without needing code
thx for the stuff bruhs
for 3 just make a block that looks like tnt and then for when the block is rightclicked and put an if statement in it. Make it so that if the player is holding a flint and steel destroy the block and explode, lightning, ect.