Joined Oct 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The account Nouyoule

Now talk about my inventions to myself, I'm Nouyoule and I invite the Forum of my account to find Mods to tell me you were envis as Mod.

Last seen on 22:46, 13. Feb 2022
Joined Oct 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You can talk about Mod is
Wed, 11/02/2016 - 13:44

You can talk about Mod is envis you, that would make me happy!

Joined Oct 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
#It's time to say what's
Wed, 11/02/2016 - 14:50

#It's time to say what's missing in Minecraft!

Joined Oct 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Sorry, I had a problem, I
Fri, 03/24/2017 - 16:14

Sorry, I had a problem, I come back to fix the problems with a kind of "Hack"! Pay attention to your Facebook or Twitter if you want to have no problem!

Joined Oct 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Sorry for write in 2019, or…
Fri, 08/16/2019 - 20:47

Sorry for write in 2019, or two years after. I thinks i maked a travel in the time :D

So... sorry again but i forget that i want to say... Weird i am now.

Joined Oct 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Since a Eternity now (since…
Fri, 08/16/2019 - 20:54

Since a Eternity now (since i am member to the MCreator Website), i wanted to make very good mods, sadly i see i don't advance even now because i work in many things at me, and it is very hard to release everything...

Now i am sad, with that i explained above. Since i am member of the MCreator Website, i wanted to show to everybody my skill for create something with MCreator, but "these" are... sadly... nobody, and nobody see my real skill ;(

Joined Oct 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Now, like the topic category…
Fri, 08/16/2019 - 22:18

Now, like the topic category writed above, here are my mod ideas for help you (Part 2 soon):

• Flying Skeleton: If you hate the skeletons (like me :D ), you don't want to meet the Undead Biome, a biome with skeleton parts who form the ground. A Flying Skeleton is a guardian of this biome, and, for beat it, it is necessary to take a bow. Even you have the best bow in Minecraft, beat this mob isn't easy for anybody! It is a skeleton on a Skeleton Griffin (a mob with a flying AI), and have maybe for have a amazing skill one of the best Minecraft bows! To his death, he drop classic bone, but can sometimes drop a Secret Bowman Book, a advancement you can make in finish it, even a boss accompanied this advancement :(
  • Loth: This mob will make you will hate this creature. Like the Hydra character, It is a water monster, or for precise a boss, you can meet it very rarely in oceans, but in a Water Cage. Here are the steps for you beat it without problems during the battle:
  1. Step 1: He will summon some Ocean Legendary Warriors, and tries to both you with sometimes speed effect, strenght effect etc... He can spawn Drowned, the 1.13 mob exported to the mod with some news things for 1.12.2 .
  2. At 50% of his health, he will begin to make Wither actions, and fear the player with some effects. Other Hydras will support the boss from the player.
  3. At 10% of his life, he tries to escape from the player, and summon more monsters for don't die.
  4. To his death, he spawn some monsters, and leaves a Legendary Treasure Chest, with a lot of stuffs! Very cool :D
Last seen on 15:56, 8. Nov 2020
Joined Jan 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Heya man! I wanted to thank…
Mon, 08/19/2019 - 22:49

Heya man!

I wanted to thank you for all the ideas you left on my forum (about the Mineral Galore! mod), they inspired me to add a bunch of stuff ^^

You're officially invited to take a look at my mod (here) to discover all the news, and maybe submitting me more ideas!

Thanks if you read this, habitually they don't even bother to look at my answer