Custom Growable Plant and textures 1.7.5

Started by JohnPolyStriker on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 07:08, 6. May 2017
Joined Apr 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Custom Growable Plant and textures 1.7.5
Sun, 04/23/2017 - 18:06 (edited)

Hi.

I am trying to make some custom growable plant like a wheat but I have problems.
I watched lot of tutorial videos and lot of topics on this forum but I still don't know where is a problem in my mod.

I tried to make a "Plant" but plants doesnt have events and tickrate so I tried make "Blocks"
I maked Seed and 8 type of crops. 
To seed I add event "When right clicked on block" -> Stack Event / blockAT[i,j,k] == Blocks.FARMLAND (I tried another blocks) -> Add block x:i y:j + 1 z:k - I choose my crops block -> Consume item in inventory : I choose my seeds.

I started the game and tried to plant my seeds but it doesn't work. Seeds are still in my hand and crops nowhere.

Here is myconsole "https://pastebin.com/VSPEgfpy"

My second problem is in textures. I created block, added texture to Red Field Only then I checked Single Texture and I choose Cross (X) render. 
When I started the game and placed the block, all transparent parts are black.

Can you help me please?

Edited by JohnPolyStriker on Sun, 04/23/2017 - 18:06
Last seen on 19:18, 8. Aug 2021
Joined May 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The transparent parts are
Sun, 04/23/2017 - 21:49

The transparent parts are black because you need to set the Transparency settings on your block. As with the seeds, it is a bug with MCreator itself, as currently right-click events won't work in 1.7.5, which is annoying, but wait until 1.7.6, as it will fix the right-click events, or fix the bug yourself by editing the code behind the seeds.

Last seen on 22:52, 27. Oct 2017
Joined Nov 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
RE:The transparent parts are
Mon, 04/24/2017 - 13:17

@#1 Everyone is saying wait or fix it yourself but not one person as said witch part is braking in the first place, what do we need to fix, this is getting very stressful to even read posts as noe one person is been helpful even tho a few modders have fixed a few of these problems.

Last seen on 07:08, 6. May 2017
Joined Apr 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hey guys, thanks for help. I
Tue, 04/25/2017 - 16:46

Hey guys, thanks for help. I will wait for next version.
Textures are now fine. I overlooked the settings of transparence :D