User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Mods Getting Deleted?
Sat, 11/18/2017 - 03:12

Today I Uploaded 3 New Mods. I checked On All 3 About 3 Hours Later And Their Gone! Cam Someone Fix This? Or Can I Only Have A Max Of 2 Mods?

Last seen on 17:26, 12. Dec 2017
Joined Oct 2017
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Mods will get deleted if you…
Sat, 11/18/2017 - 09:57

Mods will get deleted if you haven followed rules but they will also get deleted for no reason at times, I had to redo mine even tho it didn't brake any rules I have no idea why this happens or what happens here.

Joined Oct 2017
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Sadly @JustGameln this is…
Sat, 11/18/2017 - 19:57

Sadly @JustGameln this is not true my mod followed all the rules and for no reason few hrs after it was removed no warning no reason no nothing, I re-posted it the same and it was left, so following the rules does not mean it wont be deleted. We need a system in place so when a mod or the site removes a mod we are told with maybe a PM, but I followed the rules to a T and put a lot of work in my mod post and it was still deleted the first time around.

Last seen on 16:27, 12. Dec 2017
Joined Feb 2013
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
  • wiki contributor
  • developer
We try to keep the community…
Sun, 11/19/2017 - 09:55

We try to keep the community a better place by deleting all the mods that don't fit the rules. We don't delete mods without a reason. If the mod breaks more than one rule, then we delete it without warning.

BadKaiPanda your mod was deleted by accident. I took a look at the mod picture and thought it had unusual coloring and it isn't yours, so I deleted it. After you have reuploaded the mod and created an even longer description, I found out it was just a texture pack. I sincerely apologize for that inconvenience.

Happy modding!

Matej

Joined Oct 2017
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Yes but this is why we need…
Sun, 11/19/2017 - 13:07

Yes but this is why we need a system what does not delete until we both the creator and mods can talk when this kind of things is flagged up a direct delete is not just rude but unfair, I have seen you around and I do see you asking people to update mod posts to follow the rules before deleting and I not sure if your new or what but this wasn't the case before it was just poof gone, so we do need a better way to manage removal or sinbining mod but it is without warning and reason if the creator is not informed that is kind of the means of not warning or telling someone.

Also if you contacted me you would also note that I was not just the creator of the mod but also the creator of the texture pack and all my mods are tested along side other mods so there will always be that feel of difference within the mod.

Also both submissions stated and showed I had it on curse with all the same screen shots, there are other bugs with the mod/download section like we have no way to sort by minecraft version what is a joke and we have to look throw the tabs before we can even find what version a mod is for when it comes to the mod page it's self, this needs moving and making more clear.

I know your only a mod but someone needs to start taking this on board, simple steps to stop this from happing, not hard, for a normal web dev a few hrs of simple work, how do I know, well I might be dyslexic but I build websites like this in the past for software related mods, not minecraft but the idea is 100% the same and scaleble to this kind of system.

The new site as not made it better for creators and from what I can see it's not made it easier for yourself's communication is key, and this site fails there a lot at times, I want to see MCreator to grow but not just as a tool but as a comminity and at the moment most users keep all there custom code hidden and no one wants to really share.

This is not all down to MCreator but they have a big part to play in it as they never opened up that commintation at the start to get users on board, it's time we grow as a community as well as the tools we use.

Last seen on 10:38, 13. Dec 2017
Joined Apr 2010
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
  • wiki contributor
  • developer
Matej is a developer of…
Sun, 11/19/2017 - 13:13

Matej is a developer of MCreator for quite a while. He is one of the moderators from recently too and he has permissions to do most of the tasks I do.

I agree that the website needs a better moderation system and we are working on it. In the future, the post will just be unpublished but still visible to the author so he will be able to edit and reapply his post. We will also add some kind of moderation notification system.

Regarding Minecraft version, this is indeed a bad UX to move Minecraft version to a second tab, I will try to find a good solution for this issue.

But until I get the time to develop a better moderation system, we will try to warn users before taking down the content in most cases.

Joined Oct 2017
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Just hearing you taken on…
Sun, 11/19/2017 - 13:31

Just hearing you taken on board something your community as said is a start, hope you find some time to dev in this busy world of ourse, thanks for the comments back @Klemen

Last seen on 21:41, 8. Dec 2017
Joined Nov 2017
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
ok, but the maximum Of my…
Mon, 11/20/2017 - 07:07

ok, but the maximum Of my mods if seen is 2. Are You Guys Like Always On?

Last seen on 16:27, 12. Dec 2017
Joined Feb 2013
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
  • wiki contributor
  • developer
No, there is no maximum…
Tue, 11/21/2017 - 14:40

No, there is no maximum amount of mods at this moment.

Last seen on 21:49, 12. Dec 2017
Joined Oct 2016
User points:

Statistics:

• Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Que arreglen este error, yo…
Tue, 11/21/2017 - 17:15

Que arreglen este error, yo creo mi bloque y lo pruebo en el mundo cuando lo rompo no sale nada eso que le puso que salga diamantes y nada

That fix this error, I create my block and I try it in the world when I break it does not come out anything that put diamonds and nothing