Started by GDToxicPlayDash on Tue, 05/22/2018 - 11:51
Topic category: User side tutorials
Blockbench is a great modeling tool for making models... Including Minecraft Models!
- Download Blockbench from their website. This download is safe, so don't worry :)
- Open the Launcher exe and start it.
- File has stuff like Project naming, new model, saving and more.
- Create a new model.
- Edit includes the stuff for the creating, so start by adding a Cube.
- You have 4 modes for Cube Editing, but we will use only the Cube Moving and Cube Scaling modes. They do what they say.
- Theres a small thing with textures. You can use it to test, for example, f800f8 blank texture and 000000 blank texture (These are color codes, click the frame cube icon to add a blank texture) (also these are the colors of a missing texture)
- Touch and drag the colors to a face of the model/the cube screen to add the color.
- Finished? Save it!
- Load it.
- Put textures.
- Hope its not wrong and the order is the order of the cubes you made,
- Do other normal MCreator settings.
- Load the game and test.
- If wrong, change the texture order. If right, congrats!
The creator of the World Trigger mod made a guide for Tabula (mob models)
Edited by GDToxicPlayDash on Tue, 05/22/2018 - 12:26