Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator
Hello, Pylo! I have a few feature suggestions that I feel would be a great addition to MCreator!
1) Bow Element: Not just a gun, but a bow. Something that you can pull back to determine the power of the arrow. I am pretty sure this has been requested already, but here it is again :D
2) Special Blocks: This would include blocks like grass (that plants can be planted on), webs, leaves (that disintegrate and can drop saplings/fruit), stairs/slabs/fences, etc. This would be an amazing feature!
3) Pre-set GUIs: This includes GUIs for chests (would be the most useful)
4) Tabs for mod elements: I saw on the roadmap for MCreator 2 that there would be easier organization for mod elements, and this is just an idea (sorry if you have already implemented it); to have tabs for the different mod elements. So there would be a tab for crafting recipes, blocks, items, plants, food, etc. etc.
5) Special Plants for Certain Biomes: This would somewhat go with the special grass block type; our custom plants would be able to be planted in our custom biomes; not just everywhere. or in an already existing Minecraft biome.
6) Crops: Crops can be planted with a special seed added to our mods, and have different growth stages. There would be 3 stages; each stage would allow us to select another growth texture.
Sorry to ask so much of you, but these would be amazing features to add, and I just want to say to your team: Keep up the amazing work!