Joined Jul 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Iluminite Mod Progress information

Here I will explain everything I can about the delays of the updates, Also about some things of general discussion, like errors and things like that, Also about new things that will be implemented in the mod,

You can speak in Spanish and English.

Last seen on 17:32, 27. Mar 2024
Joined Sep 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
a lot reports. a lot.
Mon, 08/24/2020 - 17:28

a lot reports. a lot.

Last seen on 04:58, 3. Feb 2024
Joined Jul 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
it's to keep you informed :)
Tue, 08/25/2020 - 10:15

it's to keep you informed :)

Joined Jul 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
♦Progress Report♦ I have not…
Tue, 08/25/2020 - 10:26

♦Progress Report♦

I have not published until now, but with this quarantine and the studies make my day complicated, but hey, a small branch of enemies were added which evolve over time and eat animals, also two other entities that are dedicated to killing to these parasites, on the other hand, new passive entities were added to give more environment to the Overworld biome, I plan to do that, give an environment to the biomes, the improvement tables were added where you can improve some specific items with runes and experience, too A 3d model was added to the arrows of the bows and the explosive bow will now use dark arrows instead of fire charges and with that, the arrows now have greater utility in the bows, some will use normal arrows, others dark and other arrows of ilmenita, likewise when an arrow hits a block it will fall, like an item, giving you the possibility of recovering it

Fire is also being added, almost everything is ready with that, we only need to add the propagation, although there are still some models for the different angles missing, there will also be a special fire that will burn you even if you have fire resistance, this fire will appear in the dark dimension

I don't know if I mentioned it, but enemies with armor or sword will appear with their enchanted objects

the whole energy system is finished

it is thought of using energy in items

And with this all the report of these months, it seems little but I have done a lot and I want to let you discover it when the update comes out, I know that it has been a long time but I think it will be worth it, some day I plan to take the snapshot of this version .

Iluminite Mod: System Update Part 2
(System Update)
V: 1.2.4
for: minecraft 1.12.2

state: stable development

by centa:)

Joined Jul 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hello I have not published…
Wed, 12/16/2020 - 09:50

Hello
I have not published in a long time, the year is over but those who follow the mod will know that every year a great update comes out, it takes me a long time since I have other things to do, but I always try to do my best in that development time And this time I have better news for you.
After experimenting a lot, I was able to improve the interfaces of the tables, the fusion tables, energy tables, melters, etc., have a progress bar, the melter has the drawing of the fire that indicates the remaining fuel, those that use energy have a bar Energy that shows you the remaining energy of the table and is updated in real time, one bar for each type of energy.
A firing animation was added for each bow of the mod, now the bows have to be loaded so that they have their damage boosted as well as the speed and range of the arrow increases.
The energy extractor, despite not currently having a limit, has different textures as it is filled, for now the energy limit that is required for the texture to be complete is 128,000 of total energy, since the 4 types are joined of energies that can be collected, I am still not sure if the extractor can distribute the energy on the tables because the tables have a limit, it is difficult that only the amount of energy is applied without exceeding the limit, although Well, maybe I can.
Enemies that wear armor or have weapons in hand can spawn with these enchanted items.
 The archers of the mod now have a common speed, have a longer attack range and their projectiles now have a 3d model and also do much more damage, since before all the archers had 1 damage, the 3d models of the arrows of Archers only last about 15 seconds on the ground because if they pile up too much they can reduce the performance of the game.
Speaking of performance, when you enter the dark dimension, I warn you that you will have a brutal fps drop, since the fire is generated and said fire must be accommodated and that will take some time that may vary, due to this for a moment you will see fire in the air but then everything will return to normal and you will not have so many problems when navigating in the dimension.

Add new biomes and with it blocks, I am improving some mechanics and textures, among these things, improve the recipe section a bit, now it shows you the name of the items, the amount of energy required and the amount of Sheets in these sections, since I couldn't draw the items like JEI did, I decided to use the same technique as before, so the blocks look just as pixelated as before, I just drew them a little better so they wouldn't look so ugly.
Now all the tools, blocks and other things can be made with universal elements, for example swords that need a wooden stick can use any wooden stick that is in the ore dictionary, in addition to that some elements of the mod have now been added to the dictionary of mineral, like woods, sticks and things like that.

For now this is all I can tell, I do not remember much since I have many things to do, but I hope to see you well informed of what is coming, I plan to release an alpha version of this new era of mod mechanics, now this new version will be called ALPHA, so I hope you are liking the path that the mod is taking

Iluminite Mod: ALPHA
(Aplha Update)

Joined Jul 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
♦Progress Report♦ Hey, we…
Sun, 05/02/2021 - 04:54

♦Progress Report♦

Hey, we haven't seen each other in months and I'm glad to see our faces around here.
As you will have seen a long time ago I released the first snapshoot of the ALPHA update and I have been working on the second, I know it took a long time, but among so many things it makes me want to add more, I am adding a story through lost notes there, story that tells part of the story of the mod.
In addition to a boss attack pattern and other little things, there are new skills and we are working on making some creations easier, wait a little longer and I will bring you the new snapshoot of the mod.

Iluminite Mod: ALPHA
(Alpha Update Snapshoot 2 - AUSS)