Joined Nov 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
A few fun or useful features and ideas

Well, I'm not a native english speaker, and some of my ideas you might don't come to like, but I give a try....

I has a few feature requests, if I can:

1. New object: vehicles
There might be a minecart, boat, and (maybe) hovercraft
There can be a options about models, and triggers/procedures like "move forward/backward" for minecart, and move [any direction] for boat (and hovercraft if so on) and of course speed(mb/s).

2. Tank:
New property/option for block "is a tank", with it block can be a tank to store and gather liquids with bucket.

3. Option/property for block to be a redstone signal conductor - in other words: To behave EXACTLY like redstone dust. This can to make possible a build custom wires, whose can be placed on walls and ceilings.

4. Option for item to can be dropped as loot from killed any mob(all, or monster only) and proballity - just like a option for item for drop as grass seed.

5. Procedures for exact manipulate player's experience, whose make a possible to add and substract(!) exact amount of experience points. This can be great solution ex. for storing experience points.

6. Procedures for exact manipulate player's max health and maybe also his base damage without aplicate a potion effect. There can by to add or substract a player's hearts.
And trigger to check amount of player max health, etc.

7. Triggers and procedures for dynamically chunk loading, and control natural's mob spawning area(ex. turn off monster spawn on certain chunk area).... or some block's option/property for that.

8. Addicional triggers and procedures for advanced operate and manipulate block's custom inventories(if block has a inventory) like a sorting, enable/lock, destroy and procedure whose do scan a certain grid area, and try to craft something from arranged items in it. This last solution can make a possible autocrafting.

9. Trigger to check a current moon phase. Also option for custom mob to spawn only during certain moon phase.

Last seen on 04:15, 27. Mar 2024
Joined May 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Also, a block that can store…
Tue, 01/29/2019 - 14:41

Also, a block that can store experience so when you go out and die, you won't lose your XP. Of course, it'd be super hard to get, because having the ability to keep your XP indefinitely would be a little OP. Or maybe there could be a time limit where it would destroy your XP if you left it in there too long.

Last seen on 18:16, 20. Oct 2021
Joined Aug 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
  In most mods, vehicles are…
Thu, 01/31/2019 - 11:16

In most mods, vehicles are TileEntity!
It is possible to create a TileEntity in MCreator but the coding is difficult!
An example of this are mine carts and chests are entities that will stand still!

Last seen on 18:59, 28. Mar 2024
Joined Nov 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ok, if first suggestion is…
Fri, 05/24/2019 - 18:08

Ok, if first suggestion is impossible, there still remain other ones.

Last seen on 18:59, 28. Mar 2024
Joined Nov 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ok, I cancel point 4: There…
Tue, 08/06/2019 - 23:41

Ok, I cancel point 4: There is way to accomplish this already. So, this doesn't matter anymore.

Regarding point 6, maybe just add feature of modify NBT Tags for Players(especially "Attributes").

Remains suggestions is still valid - especially procedures for manipulate exp points, moon phase checks and liquid tanks.

I think that simple triggers "get moon phase", "get experience point" and procedures like as "add experience point", "substract experience point" will be quite enough.

By the way, I'm very glad for full support for water and flying mobs in next update. I very like it. :)