User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ultraterranean Mod: A new Adventure mod
Sun, 03/10/2019 - 12:06 (edited)

Hello Everyone, it's me, TheGreatKingBoo_! Finally back on modding after a long time!

So, i guess we can already call it quits on ProjectI. Let's all say Bye Bye to it, and let's meet the new mod i'm working on: the Ultraterranean Mod

Note: I am not sure if i'll ever release this mod, but for now i'll just work on it and see how it turns out

To be honest, i'm having more fun making this mod rather than ProjectI, so i guess this project will live a longer life than my previous ones. Enough talk, let's just see what this mod has to offer:

Storyline:

So, i've came up with a story, but it's pretty bare-bones: Two gods, Timeus and Espation, felt that the void, the original dimension, was a bit too empty, and decided to split it into various ones, and they did, thanks to their powers. And so, Minecraftia, along with the Nether, the End and alot more dimensions were born. They then proceded to create various entities that would've roamed the dimensions, filling them with life. It is now your turn to explore and conquer them all!

Gameplay:

This mod, as the storyline suggests, will be based around exploring dimensions. For now, there's just one, but i'm currently working on the second. You will travel to these dimensions using Blocks of Darkness, a new block found in the Nether, as the portal frame, and another item for the igniter, of course based on the dimension you wanna travel to. All dimensions will require Blocks of Darkness as their portal frames, not any other block. Only the igniter changes!. In these dimensions you will, of course, find new mobs, blocks, secrets and much more! Your Hero capabilities are the limit! Actually, why don't we explore the first dimension together? Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Ladies and Mentelgens, enter the...Sands of Time

The Sands of Time: This first dimension is based off...well, a desert, with a bit of Ancient Egypt thrown into the mix! It features 4 new mobs, 4 new structures, and a full set of  new blocks, items, and much more! Here, Take a look:

Piramid

Obelisk

Outpost

An ancient Tomb

The inside of a Tomb

Yes, those are some of the new blocks, including Urns, Gold Piles and the mythical Sarcophagus. Maybe opening it will do something? Who knows...There are also some New Decorative and Useful blocks, like Lamps, Tables, and a new "Crafting Table-like block": The Dark Altar, where you'll be able to infuse items with the energy of other items! It is used to craft Mana, an odd, powerful powder imbued with Magic Energy!

Also, i mentioned before there are 4 new mobs, here they are:

Mummies

Sand Golem

Tortoise

Desert Terror Bird

There is alot more to discover, so i suggest you to stay tuned for updates! See you soon, my dear Boos!

P.S: I didn't take inspiration from any mod, and i tried not to steal any element from other mods, so if you find some elements of my mod similar to some of yours, NO, I DIDN'T COPY THEM!

P.S 2: I had the concept of this mod set since...probably the beginning of this year, so, again, i didn't copy anything, or atleast i tried not to, from any other mod!

Edited by TheGreatKingBoo_ on Sun, 03/10/2019 - 12:06
Last seen on 16:37, 14. Nov 2021
Joined May 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hello everyone,…
Sun, 03/17/2019 - 12:10

Hello everyone, TheGreatKingBoo_ here!

Today, i was exploring the Extreme Hills biome in one of my worlds, when suddenly...

The Extreme Hills

New Block!

I came across a new material. I didn't really know what it was, so i tried to mine it. Turns out it's "Basalt"!.

In a cave nearby, i also found other new blocks, here, take a look:

The new Blocks!

A new Block!

Turns out these are new minerals! After further investigation, i found out the first two are called "Ialoclastite" (top) and "Radiolarite" (bottom), while the third is called "Evaporite".

All the new Blocks!

Now, quick info on next update for the Ultraterranean Mod! It will be divided in "Hordes". "Hordes" are kinda like Snapshots for Vanilla Minecraft. This means that each one will add new content! Also, each "Horde" will have a specific theme, and it will be centered around it!

So, i hope you liked this extremely small Sneak Peak, and we'll see ourselves

Joined May 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Heeeey Everyone!…
Sun, 03/24/2019 - 15:29

Heeeey Everyone! TheGreatKingBoo_ Here!

Today i've released a new update for the mod: The Overworld Overhaul Update. As the name suggests, it will add many new elements to Minecraftia, aka your common minecraft worlds!

As stated before, it's divided into many "snapshots" called "Hordes". Each one will feature it's own theme-specific addictions to the actual mod! The first one is called "Natural Explorers": It features new stone types (Complete with bricks), two new biomes, "The Brim", a bushy red biome, and "The Kragle", a plateau-like purple biome. For now, they're kinda empty, aside from the two new tools-and-armor sets they bring to the game, but just you wait! This update also comes with many bugfixes.

You can check it out here: https://mcreator.net/modification/47560/ultraterranean-mod

Also, lately i've been thinking to try my luck in the "Mod of the Week" weekly (duh, really?) contest you all know and love/loven't (dead memes yay :D), and i've decided that PROBABLY when the first full release of the mod will...well, be released, i'll try to apply, and hopefully it will go well!

So, i hope you'll enjoy playing my mod as much as i like developing it, and we'll see ourselves later, my Dear Boos!

Joined May 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hey guys, TheGreatKingBoo_…
Fri, 04/05/2019 - 13:54

Hey guys, TheGreatKingBoo_ here, as always!

Today, i've released the first (and only) Beta Update: The Boss Rush Update! It introduces Two new bosses, one for the Belly of the Beast, and one for Vylonite: The Acidic Gooze, and the King Vylon!

https://mcreator.net/modification/47560/ultraterranean-mod