• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Mcreator 1.8.4 is around the corner
Mon, 04/29/2019 - 13:54 (edited)

SUGGESTION ONE:

i know there is no biome gen for the nether and end yet but there's many code examples out there not really for this topic though but there are mods you guys could dysect and use as a reference when you decide to add this feature in i think there would be more fun exploration instead of exploring the overworld with new biomes... this one i really want ^^

SUGGESTION TWO:

my next suggestion is for more procedure options as of now its pointless unless you have java coding skill for the custom code event if you add more events we all could make more advanced machine gui for say like animated gui smelting fire icon, arrow icon and how long it takes to smelt things, you could add play animation for your block you made with animations like a chest opening when right clicked on and a block update when player exits the said gui.

SUGGESTION THREE:

and my final suggestion is for the structures i know i am not the only one that wants my structures to spawn like villages and or like the nether fortress here i would love it for a on gen function like that for more awesome exploration.

i would love to see your suggestions below for mcreator 2

can't wait for mcreator 2 keep up the awesome work for this blessed program much love <3

Edited by theguy1018 on Mon, 04/29/2019 - 13:54
Last seen on 14:52, 1. Oct 2020
Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
1.8.4 seems to be being…
Wed, 05/15/2019 - 16:33

1.8.4 seems to be being skipped. 1.9.0 is the next update (look at the changelog).