Joined Oct 2014
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Gradle Error in 1.8.3

I tried to start a minecraft client test environment but when it compiled it failed and this came up:

Executing gradle command: build
Build info: MCreator 1.8.3, 64-bit, 3920 MB, Windows 10 - cmd, JVM 1.8.0_202, JAVA_HOME: C:\Pylo\MCreator183\jdk
C:\Pylo\MCreator183\forge>gradlew -Dorg.gradle.java.home="C:/Pylo/MCreator183/jdk" -Dorg.gradle.parallel=false -Dorg.gradle.jvmargs="-Xms625m -Xmx2048m" build 
This mapping 'snapshot_20171003' was designed for MC 1.12! Use at your own peril.
:deobfCompileDummyTask
:deobfProvidedDummyTask
:sourceApiJava UP-TO-DATE
:compileApiJava NO-SOURCE
:processApiResources NO-SOURCE
:apiClasses UP-TO-DATE
:sourceMainJava
:compileJava FAILED
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':forgeGradleMcDeps'.
> Could not load module metadata from C:\Users\booco\.mcreator\gradle\caches\modules-2\metadata-2.36\descriptors\org.jline\jline\3.5.1\10a25a4d5a40b139c5ab8690c415508d\descriptor.bin
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
BUILD FAILED in 8s
5 actionable tasks: 4 executed, 1 up-to-date
C:\Pylo\MCreator183\forge>
Task completed with return code 0 in 9729 milliseconds

I don't know how to fix it. I've tried reinstalling it and clearing workspaces, but it always comes up with this when it compiles.

This most likely means that…
Sat, 04/27/2019 - 10:24

This most likely means that MCreator is not able to access the internet. Disable firewalls and antivirus or add MCreator as an exception, go to C:\Users\booco\.mcreator\gradle\ and delete caches folder and run the setup again.