Have the Thuts Elevator for a Modpack, one of the elevators cannot be destroyed in any way.

Started by mshane951 on

Topic category: General discussion

Last seen on 02:34, 26. Apr 2023
Joined Feb 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Have the Thuts Elevator for a Modpack, one of the elevators cannot be destroyed in any way.

Hello Everyone, 

Have an issue at hand i have an elevator on out of the 50+ i created that when it was in the motion of moving the game crashed or my computer crashed aren't sure (since this happened two monthes ago or more). Because the map I am making is a massive project I been working on for 5 months or so. Anyways, back to the topic, so the elevator that was then moving is now then moving indefinitely with no way of deleting, actually I deleted the blocks but the elevator was still there and moving but reset every time it goes from Y 43 to Y 51. Weird bug huh, tried MC edit going to try MC edit 2, filled it with stone thought it worked and it didn't. So I need help with this but there is one notable exception for the help I am getting, no removing the elevator mod I spend 40-50 hours adding in 50+ of these things there is got to be a solution to this. 

https://paper.dropbox.com/doc/The-actual-images--AdlqL~FBiyQpdLLIrJnuQq…

Tell me if the link works this is screenshots I took of what is currently happening. 

Thanks if you can help!