Joined Jul 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
A minor problem

So whenever I press shift+c or shift+s, it takes me to another interface. this happens even when i'm typing, and it's a bit hard to deal with. I want to know if there is a way for me to fix it or not. This is in MCreator 1.9.0

PATCH UPDATE 29. 6. 2019, 19…
Sat, 06/29/2019 - 17:13

PATCH UPDATE 29. 6. 2019, 19:00 CET

There were some bugs found in MCreator 1.9.0 so we decided to release a patch update. If you are having one of the following bugs and downloaded MCreator before the time of the patch, consider reinstalling version 1.9.0:

• [#50676] Could not type uppercase S and C in MCreator due to shortcuts being assigned to them
  • [#50710] Missing references to blocks or items that were not properly deleted in previous MCreator version could cause Minecraft to crash
  • [#50711] Trees were still generating in lakes in custom dimensions
  • [#50688] MCreator did not work on computers with the language set to Turkish
  • [#50705] MCreator could fail to save workspace on some slower hard drives
  • [#50705] In some cases users could not create a new workspace
  • If one closed the main window while Gradle was running and canceled the close, the window closed nonetheless
  • One could close MCreator while the Gradle workspace was setting up
  • Fast clicking on the build, run client or run server button repeated this task multiple times
  • Added a notice about supported model types in the UI

To apply the patch (fix these bugs), uninstall MCreator 1.9.0, download it again and install it again.

More info: https://mcreator.net/news/50594/mcreator-190-potion-full-screen-and-more