Help with animated redstone block thingy?

Started by Lionmeow on

Topic category: Help with MCreator software

Last seen on 03:13, 25. Sep 2019
Joined Feb 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Help with animated redstone block thingy?
Sun, 08/04/2019 - 22:53 (edited)

I'm attempting to make sorta redstone on walls, but It's not working. I've made a list of stuff, which follows:

A) With the animation maker, I imported a gif, however each frame included the last frame behind it. I suspect this is because each frame isn't a full block. How might I disable the stacking? EDIT: imported frames manually

B) While there is an option to allow the block to be a single texture, it still persists being a full block. How might I make it so it's only one texture that's on the wall you place it on?

C) While I have enabled connecting the block to redstone, it doesn't transfer signal through the block. How might I make it so the redstone signal travels through it?

Edited by Lionmeow on Sun, 08/04/2019 - 22:53
Last seen on 03:13, 25. Sep 2019
Joined Feb 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Another thing: D) After…
Mon, 08/05/2019 - 02:08

Another thing:

D) After reimporting frames manually, and adding an event where they just sorta... power redstone when they have resdstone on, I have been faced with an issue. For some reason, after only placing around five of these blocks, everything freezes. Mobs, blocks, etc. You can move around, and break stuff, but nothing else. If you try to exit the world or reload in any way the game just crashes. I'm guessing saying that when redstone is on to enable redstone logic isn't the best idea? Or is something else probably causing this?