User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
TechnoCraft 2 (Official forum topic)
Mon, 08/12/2019 - 13:11 (edited)

Hi there! I guess some of you know that I'm planing to make TC2 (probably some of you know...). So, this is the official forum topic of this mod!

-What will be posted here and why did I make this forum?

Actually, this forum topic can be very useful if you show some activity here. I'm planing to post screenshots and new features here (so I'll update it constantly) and also to answer all your questions and to get your suggestions for the mod, so probably you can be a contributor of this mod. Suggestions include mod elements suggestions and texture suggestions which you can write/send here in the replies. There's also another reason why I made this forum: it'll be also for the future a forum topic of this mod (probably to post news and answer questions).

-What will be TechnoCraft 2?

TechnoCraft was originally planned to be only a sci-fi mod with machines. Anyways, the first TC was so minusculous that I wanted to do something global and got out of the limits (I am planning to add not only science things). In this mod you'll see chemical, astronomical, metallurgical and much more elements in a combination with some gameplay upgrades. Actually it will be mostly a mod about technology but it'll also have lots of other stuff.

-Current info:

Current mod development progress: circa 3%.

Recently added features: overworld and nether ores, volcano biome, some new mobs, some tool sets, new plants.

Features to release soon: new blocks, new structures and mobs, gears, rubber creation, basic mechanisms.

Edited by FireWorks_CreepeR on Mon, 08/12/2019 - 13:11
Last seen on 22:46, 13. Feb 2022
Joined Oct 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You hitted our imagination!…
Wed, 08/14/2019 - 14:09

You hitted our imagination! It is too big for we! Stop AMAZING THINGS NEXT DAYS!

Escuse me please for this disturb sentence.

I have a question: TechnoCraft 2 will have like you say "Congrats myself for hitting 1000 mod elements..." 1000 mod elements,  but you will make a copy of the first, and the some old mod elements will be in the next mod or it is a very newer mod for the next time? If you are here and you see this comment please explain to me.

Thanks you!

Last seen on 11:35, 27. Mar 2023
Joined Jun 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
This mod won't be the…
Wed, 08/14/2019 - 17:02

This mod won't be the previous with new stuff. It will be an absolutely new mod with all the stuff new and new "mechanics" (for example schemes, new machines, new ways to get material and other things. Also, these 1000 mod elements are just the beggining (I will be getting to machines and stuff very soon). So that's it, it will be an absolutely new mod! ;)

Last seen on 18:27, 17. Apr 2021
Joined Mar 2015
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
This looks amazing!!
Sat, 12/19/2020 - 15:09

This looks amazing!!