Joined Aug 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Add/ update language localisation options

In the "localization", i am trying to add Welsh language translations to my custom items etc; vanilla Minecraft is available in the Welsh language yet its code is not on the list (a long with the likes of Old English, shakespearian, pirate speak, and lolcat and i imagine many other actual languages). i'm not sure if this was just MCreator lagging behind as maybe these languages were added recently but i think this should require an update especially in a long term perspective- minority languages (unlike lolcat and pirate speak!) face discrimination and need all the help they can to survive in the modern world. and a bit of continuity would be nice!

Diolch yn fawr

We only list all languages…
Sun, 08/25/2019 - 19:14

We only list all languages supported by the Java itself. Minecraft uses the same map so we can't support other languages, unfortunately.

Last seen on 13:10, 3. Feb 2024
Joined Aug 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
But that's literally the…
Tue, 01/23/2024 - 13:59

But that's literally the point of the original post: Minecraft HAS other languages than what MCreator supports, so clearly Java can handle them if Minecraft literally has them

Last seen on 20:02, 16. Feb 2024
Joined Jan 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hey, how do I make a Toki…
Sat, 01/27/2024 - 01:36

Hey, how do I make a Toki Pona localisation? I was about to make a post, but saw the warning against duplicates, so I'm here instead.
There has to be a way, right? Toki Pona is in the base game after all. (I play with that language turned on to practice my reading).

..Right?