Joined Jul 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Gaz's Mod Topic

Hi!  I am working on a new modpack which aims to add a variety of features into the game, each as a separate mod to allow people to turn off specific parts of the modpack if they want to.  I am open to suggestions as it is still in early stages.  If your idea makes it into the mod then you'll be mentioned when it releases.

Info

This is my first large scale project and it is focused on technology and expanding on vanilla in a unique way.  It is split up into different mods or "sections" if you like to let people turn off sections they don't like from the game.

Progress

Farming -  30% done - Farming includes new food and machines to obtain the food.  The main machine you'll want to build is a Plant Module, which allows you to select any crop it the game and grow it consistently without needing an actual farm.  It is fairly expensive however multiple farms will give you a steady supply of food.

Mining - 0% done - Mining will be similar to most mods adding new pickaxes, drills and possibly machinery to mine areas out for you.

New Tools - 0% done - This section will add more powerful tools using new components which can be made from new ores, so circuit boards and that sort of thing will be added.  This will come as part of the mining section.

Mobs / Bosses - 0% done - This will add a new dimension to go to which will have new blocks and structures with the new mobs.  The current plan is for a sort of shadow world, similar to the overworld but mostly abandoned except for mysterious ruins that enemies spawn in.

Last seen on 17:08, 16. Mar 2021
Joined Jul 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yes it probably will be
Wed, 09/11/2019 - 14:23

Yes it probably will be