User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How do I edit player NBT data?
Wed, 09/11/2019 - 03:37 (edited)

I am trying to have the players' maximum health be set at six hearts. I know that with the app NBTExplorer I can achieve this effect by changing generic.maxHealth to 12 instead of 20. With this in mind, I created a procedure within Mcreator that sets the entity data number NBT tag "generic.maxHealth" to 12. However, when I right-click the item to trigger the procedure nothing happens. I'm just wondering what I'm doing wrong. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Picture of procedure: https://imgur.com/Ebh8EaW

Edited by Ciphered Entity on Wed, 09/11/2019 - 03:37
You can not change entity…
Wed, 09/11/2019 - 16:38

You can not change entity default NBT, just your own custom NBT. MCreator 1.9.1 will add better support for commands and you will be able to achieve this using commands.

Last seen on 12:32, 14. Oct 2019
Joined Sep 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Okay, that's great. I…
Fri, 09/13/2019 - 04:47

Okay, that's great. I eagerly anticipate the release of 1.9.1 then! By the way is there a roadmap for the development of Mcreator? I've seen other features talked about being added such as folders and being able to change block textures with procedures that I think are really cool and I look forward to!

Check changelog, MCreator 2…
Fri, 09/13/2019 - 07:20

Check changelog, MCreator 2 roadmap, issue tracker and forums to see our plans :)