Joined Jan 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Aight i got tons of ideas now for mods

If you need any, give me a theme for your mod, and ill tell you ideas that are 100% possible within Mcreator without custom code

Last seen on 16:22, 8. Jan 2024
Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
what mod has custom…
Fri, 06/19/2020 - 18:38

what mod has custom structure raids on mcreator? >:/ WE MUST GO DEEPER, what mod adds a custom trading villager that attacks mobs? MY MOD! what mod makes a fluid fast enough to flood the world in a nano second? MY MOD! I barely got starwars related things, sure I have a few lightsaber like items, have a darth vader like entity and have a name from starwars, even though the name "rebellion" is the enemy of the empire in starwars doesn't mean I cant have people dis agreeing with the order, and raol even is excited about my mods early release! IF YOU KNEW ME I MODIFY OTHER IDEAS INTO BETTER AND MORE EPIC IDEAS! MY MOD ALOWS YOU TO CHOOSE YOUR SIDE UNLIKE MOST MODS

Last seen on 03:10, 19. Feb 2022
Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
calm down dude, don't rage…
Sat, 06/20/2020 - 01:10

calm down dude, don't rage like this on public forums :D

also please try and follow the website rules:

You may not:

• duplicate forum topics or abuse forum in any other form of spamming in order to catch the attention
  • cause unrest within the forum, comment section or any other place on this website
  • post in any other language than English
  • bump your forum topics
  • ping developers or other users in forum topic names
  • write with caps lock turned on
Last seen on 15:27, 10. Oct 2022
Joined Jan 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
These are just ideas.
Sun, 06/21/2020 - 05:13

These are just ideas.

Joined Jan 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Expand on the existing…
Sun, 06/21/2020 - 05:15

Expand on the existing dimensions, without making them innept. Ex, something that digs into and expands minecraft's lore, maybe a structure that makes the portal thats not a normal nether portal (Ways to do this, see my wiki entry on multi-block machines) that'll put you apart. Such as making a time machine or something that leads to a world more similar to alpha minecraft, but has a weird set of mobs, all of which are more corrupt, or de evolved but stronger versions of the existing mobs with weird effects. That seems neat

Last seen on 19:39, 19. Nov 2022
Joined Mar 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
hello my mod adds weapons…
Tue, 06/23/2020 - 19:54

hello my mod adds weapons like katanas, great hammers and throwing dynamite I have run out of ideas that I could add to my mod

Joined Jan 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
try something unique, like a…
Wed, 06/24/2020 - 22:06

try something unique, like a weapon that can only be created with a certain type of lava, which is only found in 1 biome, it's turned into a unique obsidian, then you chip it down into parts by breaking it with a hammer, these chips can be used to make a serated blade, things like that seems neato