User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The dimension does not load
Fri, 10/11/2019 - 15:24 (edited)

Hello!I came to you with a small problem ...

When I try to join the dimension I created, it doesn't load. I don't get any crash but it doesn't load.

Then I have to turn off the minecraft. When I try to join the world again, I get a crash: [Launcher] Launcher exited.
[Launcher] Minecraft closed with exit code: -1
!!! the same id was found: cubmc.ru

Edited by SorKa on Fri, 10/11/2019 - 15:24
Last seen on 20:25, 8. May 2020
Joined Aug 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Can you give some more…
Fri, 10/11/2019 - 15:18

Can you give some more information?

Last seen on 11:58, 2. Mar 2020
Joined Oct 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
When I try to join the…
Fri, 10/11/2019 - 15:24

When I try to join the dimension I created, it doesn't load. I don't get any crash but it doesn't load.

Then I have to turn off the minecraft. When I try to join the world again, I get a crash: [Launcher] Launcher exited.
[Launcher] Minecraft closed with exit code: -1
!!! the same id was found: cubmc.ru

Last seen on 20:25, 8. May 2020
Joined Aug 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Interesting. I had the same…
Sat, 10/12/2019 - 12:02

Interesting. I had the same issue today.

I'm assuming you: Have upgraded to MCreator version 1.9.1 (patched version). Your world loading works just fine, but whenever you enter a dimension, it gets stuck on the brown loading screen.

This is because there's a problem with probably 1 broken mod element that is spawned inside of your dimension exclusively. For me, there was 1 block that spawned custom models that broke my dimension. Stopping this block from spawning resolved the infinite loading screen.

In my case, I had a block spawned in as Ore and the On Added procedure caused infinite loading for the dimension. What you can try is making certain On Added Procedures On Tick Update instead. This will allow you to load your dimension, but will crash after a slight delay the moment the tick update is called. This will allow you to know which mod element(s) is/are broken and solve the issue just as it did for me. If you get the crash report, then you might find a detailed description of the issue:

In your Console, look whether you are able to find 2 lines with:

"A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details as follows:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

Below it, you'll likely find the name of the block/mod element causing your crash. Disable this element from spawning inside of your dimension and your dimension will load without crashes again.