Joined Sep 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Alternate mob styles?

I made a new style for the zombie, and I want it to be a feature in my mod. I'm not sure whether its possible to make a new mob use the same spawn egg as an already existing mob, for example the way Wither Skeletons and Skeletons used to share the same Spawn Egg in the Nether, or if there is a way to make it a new style for the mob, for example Horses.

If this isn't possible, could this possibly be considered for the next version of MCreator?

Last seen on 00:23, 17. Oct 2021
Joined Jul 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Create a procedure that uses…
Sat, 10/19/2019 - 17:32

Create a procedure that uses the normal 1.12.2 command of /tp @e[type=Zombie] ~ ~-200 ~ and just to be sure, a /kill @e[type=Zombie every other tick of the world! then make a new mod that is your Zombie 2.0 with a custom spawn egg and bla bla... then its impossible to spawn normal zombies!
Edit your mob so it spawns a good amount and burns in sun, perhaps use something like a archived glitchy version of Techne to custom model your zombie or bla bla. "NOTE - mirror textures, large models, part names that are the same / same as other part name id's of other mobs, and part rotation GLITCHES THE MODELS"
You can also make more then one texture for a model exported in techne  in mcreator, just make more then one mob that are duplicates of your zombie mob and then select alternate textures you have made for them :P

Hope this helped..
DM me on discord - Aubarino#8007
If you need any more help - my copy of the archived techne install.