Mod works in Test Client, but not in original! (Solved)

Started by Schneebeere on Mon, 12/02/2019 - 18:26

Topic category: Bugs and solutions

Last seen on 18:25, 7. Dec 2019
Joined Sep 2017
User points:

Statistics:

  • Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Mod works in Test Client, but not in original! (Solved)
Tue, 12/03/2019 - 17:43 (edited)

Hello there, yesterday I've completed my Mod and I exported it to a .jar file. In the Test Client of Mcreator, the Mod works, but as soon as I import it into the original Minecraft mods folder, nothing of my new added things showed up. It was just Vanilla, but I could see my mod and forge in the "Mod Options". I'm using Forge 1.12.2 14.23.5.2768 and MCreator Version 1.9.1. I appreciate every helping reply :).

Edited by Schneebeere on Tue, 12/03/2019 - 17:43
0Upvote this forum topic
Hello, So you can’t see the…
Mon, 12/02/2019 - 22:39

Hello,

So you can’t see the contents of your mod In game but in the mods menu the game recognises that the mod is there? 

I would firstly check to make sure the mod isn’t disabled, you can do this by clicking on the mods button on the main menu, scroll down to find your mod and check if it’s enabled or not.

If it is enabled, load the game up and have a look through the creative tabs, if you didn’t create your own creative tab in MCreator and assign each block/item to that creative tab then it would default to building blocks, have a look in there.

Just to be able to help.. do you have any other mods installed and if so.. do they show up in game?

Leon

 

 

 

0Upvote this forum topic
Probably this: PATCH UPDATE…
Tue, 12/03/2019 - 14:01

Probably this:

PATCH UPDATE 23. 9. 2019, 18:45 CEST

There were some bugs found in MCreator 1.9.1 so we decided to release a patch update. If you are having one of the following bugs and downloaded MCreator before the time of the patch, consider reinstalling version 1.9.1:

  • [Bugfix #53239] Mods did not contain any mod elements if they were located in a path or had a name containing any special character or whitespace
  • [Bugfix] Custom blocks and items had logWood selected for ore dictionary by default
  • Added ore dictionary to plants
  • Added option to disable harvest level specification for blocks

To apply the patch (fix these bugs), uninstall MCreator 1.9.1, download it again and install it again. After reinstalling it, make sure to regenerate code in all the workspaces you already opened with MCreator 1.9.1 by clicking Build & run -> Regenerate code and build.

0Upvote this forum topic
Last seen on 18:25, 7. Dec 2019
Joined Sep 2017
User points:

Statistics:

  • Comments:
  • Forum topics:
  • Modifications:
  • Wiki pages:
Ok now it works, I just…
Tue, 12/03/2019 - 17:42

Ok now it works, I just reinstalled it. Thank you very much :).

0Upvote this forum topic