I'm working on a mod inspired by Dr. Stone. Help would be appreciated.

Started by James Sylar on

Topic category: Mod ideas exchange

Last seen on 05:23, 7. Jul 2021
Joined Feb 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I'm working on a mod inspired by Dr. Stone. Help would be appreciated.

Good evening everyone, I'm working on a mod inspired by the anime/manga Dr. Stone. I have managed to do a few things, but I'm a noob on Mcreator and don't know how to code, so I would like to see if someone might be interested on helping, or just follow this mod's development. 

Things I have made:

*Petrified Villagers. Statues that spawn on the world, if they are covered by Nitric Acid (later will be changed to Nital), they are released from their stone prison. 

*Guano Block. Can fill an empty glass bottle (later more containers) with Nitric Acid. Works, but I don't quite like how it does. 

*Nitric Acid. 

*Ash Collector. Place it bellow a lit furnace to obtain Ash every so often. 

*Wood Ash.

*Iron Pot. Place it above a lit furnace to boil things. Wood Ash can be boiled to obtain Potash.

*Potash (also known as Potassium Carbonate).

*Ramen (Flour can be obtained from wheat, flour with an egg and potash makes raw noodles, boil them to get cooked noodles, then place them in a bow with cooked pork to get Ramen. Will be used in the future to regain health and give buffs, and also to tame ishigami villagers, if I discover how to make it so). 

*Kohaku mob. She doesn't do anything too special yet. 

Things I want to add. 

*Soap, and the whole process and ingredients to make it. Will remove debuffs. 

*More Ishigami villagers, and hopefully made them help a bit more. 

*More inventions and discoveries.

*Special Petrified humans, like Tsukasa and Taiju. 

I'm pretty confident on my skills on Blockbench, at least when dealing with objects and mobs, but I'm still figuring Mcreator, if someone more experienced could help, I will be very thankful. I made a subreddit https://old.reddit.com/r/PetrifiedMinecraftMod/ and even a discord https://discord.gg/cK3nU5s. 

Last seen on 23:04, 2. Aug 2024
Joined Aug 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
i'm working on a dr stone…
Mon, 05/10/2021 - 20:32

i'm working on a dr stone mod too :D