Joined Jan 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Craftmine 2 announcement and updates on my other projects

So yeah Craftmine 2 is finnaly going to be a thing. I have wanted to remake my first uploaded mod for a long time and now thats what im doing. I would love your ideas for the mod as any help would be great. Other then that I would like to imform you on some other stuff.

Better Badlands Update : I wish I could update this mod but 1.12 mods have a glitch when I try and make them and I also have trouble updating it to 1.14. For now better badlands 1.1 is canceled.

Melandia 1.1: though this mod is recent and only has 3 downloads, 1.1 is already in the works and I will share with you some of the features the update will have.
Melon Jungle Biome
Tons of new mobs

And the most importent feature the collectable melon slices.
these will be collected from bosses, chests, and rare mob drops.
they will all be used to make the melon dispenser a dispenser that gives you infinite melons.

Rainbow Skys: This mod has a lot already made but it was made in 1.12 so it might have problems updating to 1.14 so dont get your hopes up.

The Abyss: This mod will not be continued untill mob spawing in water is fixed.

Ideas for mods I have

A large biome mod: I want to make a mod that adds tons of biomes to the game.

A remake of The Void Realm: I want to see how I could remake this mod and the features in it.

More better biome mods: Better Badlands was a great mod I would love to do this with more biomes such as forests

Thats it really