An "Ignore the Procedure" Block for Procedures.

Started by DanilkaD on

Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator

Last seen on 14:22, 1. Jan 2022
Joined Feb 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
An "Ignore the Procedure" Block for Procedures.
Fri, 02/28/2020 - 20:56 (edited)

Hello! I've recently started taking items from 1.16 and getting them to work in 1.14.4, and I've got to the stems. I'd like to make them strippable - done, but there's an issue - it is possible to put a block above it with only use of Sneaking, otherwise nothing will appear there, and then I have this idea.

I'd like for a "Ignore this procedure" block to be made, so if an "if" statement is false, the procedure will be ignored. I don't know - is it possible or not, but I'd like to see this in MCreator.

Edited by DanilkaD on Fri, 02/28/2020 - 20:56
Wrap your procedure with if…
Sat, 02/29/2020 - 17:32

Wrap your procedure with if. This is what if statement is used for.

I suggest you check our tutorials collection playlist on our YouTube channel which contains many examples and tutorials that can help you get started with MCreator: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAeL-oIFIEngE6jRgFYeFMfuj8WQsO3Ei

Joined Feb 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Hello, Klemen. I know how…
Sat, 02/29/2020 - 17:47

Hello, Klemen. I know how the if works, but sadly, the task of normally placing the block doesn't work if the "if" statement is false (else). I'd just like the stem blocks to behave like normal log. Thanks for the playlist though!

Joined Feb 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Sorry, but I don't really…
Sat, 02/29/2020 - 19:22

Sorry, but I don't really understand. the only thing I'd like to do, that if the "if" statement is false, place the block normally, based on the player's facing.