Topic category: Mod showcase and discussion
First you need to find some Crystal Ores underground.
Next get some gold, craft nuggets, and with 8 nuggets a Golden Ring. Using Two Golden Rings, a Stick and a Crystal you can craft a basic wand. (full recipe in JEI).
Then make Arcane Altar and Casting Table, smelt 4 Crystals to Dusts and craft a Spell Book (recipes in JEI).
How to get the spells?
First you need fragments:
- Fire - rarely dropped by burning enemies, also if they are in The Nether,
- Wind - the simplest - rarely dropped from enemies that don't burn,
- Ice - rarely in snowy biomes,
- Wither - rarely from Wither Skeletons,
- Evocation - rarely from Illagers,
- Lighting - rarely from enemies while raining or thundering.
Every fragment can be used in Casting Table and combined with an empty Spell Book to make a Spell Book with a spell inside, but there's also a kind of Black Magic! Wither and Evocation fragments can only be combined with Dark Spell Books (recipe in JEI)
With any filled Spell Book (or Dark Spell Book) and a Wand open the Arcane Altar, put them inside, close and shift + right click on the altar using Ritual Knife (bruh, recipe also in JEI...) and see what happens! You will get an imbued wand and recieve an empty Spell/Dark Spell book again.
Next are the artifacts.
- Stone of Recall - simple, teleports you to your home. Now it can be crafted in Arcane Altar with 1 Enderpearl and an Obsidian block.
- Dragon's Wing - allows you to fairplay flying using controllable levitation effect (use 1 Dragon Scales and 1 Dragon's Breath in Arcane Altar),
- Obsidian Heart - dropped from the Wither, allows you to regenerate while burning (!).
The last ones are tools from Arcanium and Ender Scale Armor.
The Arcanium Tools are made an Arcane Altar with 1 Arcanium Ingot and any Golden tool. Arcanium Ingots are result of smelting Ender Scales.
Similar with Arcanium tools, Ender Scale armor parts are made with any Gold armor part, but you will need Ender Scale for each piece instead of Arcanium.
It's the end! I hope this little tutorial helped you and you enjoyed it!
Happy playing! (sorry for my bad english, I'm from Poland)