User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
[SOLVED] My Mobs don't ask me for animations
Sun, 04/12/2020 - 15:15 (edited)

So I made a model with Blockbench. I Imported it to MCreator but it didn't ask me to set any animations.

My previous model asked for animations, but all my other models don't ask me for it for some reason.

I really want  to add animations to these mobs, but i don't know what to do.

Thank you in advance. 

Edited by Trolmaso on Sun, 04/12/2020 - 15:15
Last seen on 22:41, 29. Dec 2021
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yes, it is. It says "set new…
Sat, 04/11/2020 - 15:34

Yes, it is.

It says "set new animations" and "keep current animations" but there's nothing above it.

Its just blank. My very first mob says "bb_main animation," "legs animation," and "ears animation," which is probably because of the groups I set in BlockBench.

But i set up groups in my other mobs but it doesn't work.

Animations can be only set…
Sat, 04/11/2020 - 16:13

Animations can be only set to groups and not to pieces. Make sure groups have valid Java names too.

Last seen on 22:41, 29. Dec 2021
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I do put them in groups and…
Sat, 04/11/2020 - 16:45

I do put them in groups and I do name them with valid java names, maybe its something with the name of the java entity in the files, like it has to have the same name as the blockbench project, but i don't think that's the case.

I think that because I didn't change the name of the first model that does animate.

But if  I don't change the name of it, MCreator will give me an error, which is expected.

Last seen on 09:43, 1. Jun 2022
Joined Apr 2021
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Sorry im not in topic…
Tue, 08/17/2021 - 14:54

Sorry im not in topic.. Please look in to my forum(question) here - https://mcreator.net/forum/77060/need-help-hnow-lower-animation-amplitu…

I REALLY need help. Don't have time to wait 3 months,  until I get an answer.. Need it as soon as possible!

I see you are really good with animations. I know you can help! I will be so thankful and happy if I will get an answer :)