Topic category: Troubleshooting, bugs, and solutions
The capitals are omitted, and they generally aren't being recognized properly when imported. I've only tried importing Block Texture Resources, but whether I do it from the Block Editing Interface or from the Resources Page, it doesn't work right. It's ruining all my organization and forcing me to rename half my files ;_; And what's more, I can't use 2020.1, where this wasn't a problem, because I've opened my Workspace in 2020.2 and now it's not backward compatible. What do
EDIT: Let me be clear, the camel case omission is not the only problem. New textures aren't showing up properly, some textures think they're trying to overwrite and need a new name, some textures after deletion will not reimport at all, the list goes on. This is super broken and really frustrating, I can't really do any more modding while this is going on.