Sheep's Interdimensional Portal Gun Mod (unreleased)

Started by BlaBlaSillySheep on

Topic category: Mod showcase and discussion

Last seen on 12:27, 8. May 2023
Joined Apr 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Sheep's Interdimensional Portal Gun Mod (unreleased)

◆Welcome, to Sheep's Interdimensional Portal Gun Mod!◆

A mod that lets you harness the powers of portals!

◆What does this mod have?◆

Well (With the help of many people) it currently has:

♢The Portal Gun. (Random Teleporter added!)

♢Conveyor Belts

♢Mega Trees 

♢3 new Biomes, all of them being indigenous to the 3 new Dimension. (Only accessible through the Portal Gun)

♢A Hammer! (no current uses except for being able to open the Mega Fruit to get Mega Seeds)

♢Constantly working on updates!

♢Beds!

◆Why would i want this mod?◆

If you love Rick and Morty and/or Portal(a game) then this mod is for you, I am currently working on the Portals so it will just teleport you for now.

◆This mod is broken, every time i launch it, It crashes!◆

This maybe because of the fact that you don't have the core mod.

◆Why the heck do you have a Core Mod for this?◆

This isn't the only mod i will focus on, the core mod will add stuff that will eventually be in ALL my mods so that i don't keep having to make new stuff that the core mod already provides.

◆How do i contact you for mod ideas/help with the mod?◆

You can contact me with this email: edcodefreo@gmail.com OR you can add me on Discord: TheLankyVscoBoy#3707. I likely won't reply much though because i have important stuff to do besides modding.

◆When will it be released?◆

Most likely when it becomes a bigger mod, i will release a demo of it when it comes to version 1.0.0. (Currently at version 0.9.2).

◆IMAGES I WANT IMAGES!!!!!◆

The Problem with this is that i can't take an image of every detail i make, so instead i will make a trailer video of some sort so you can see the features for yourself.

◆Things to do!◆

Make Sheep's Flying Car.

Make a Portal appear when summoned.

Fix the bug where it spawns you inside the ground when Portal Gun used.

ATTENTION: MCREATOR DID MOST OF THE CODING FOR ME, SO THANKS TO THEM AND ALSO YOU MAY NOT REUPLOAD THIS MOD TO A WEBSITE LIKE CurseForge or 9minecraft OR WHATEVER. I DID NOT MAKE THE CONVEYOR BELT OR THE RANDOM TELEPORTER. THEY WERE MADE BY TheNorthWestTreesGaming. HIS CHANNEL IS LINKED BELOW.

CHANNELS TO SUBSCRIBE TO: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8XYkALuEvGlKhza5Uyb7uQ (NorthWestTreesGaming)

The Exploding Cow (me): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-3ISexb2wmnc-NScbEEGmg?view_as=subscriber

and also no, i'm not going to give you my workspace.

Last seen on 11:28, 18. Jun 2023
Joined Feb 2023
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
DUDE tell me how to make a…
Mon, 02/20/2023 - 21:11

DUDE tell me how to make a portal gun

PLEASE I BEG YOU