Joined May 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Weird Enchantment Issue/Limit? + More

I know the damage cap of any tool is around 2147483647 but according to Phoenix SC's video "Duplicating OP Enchantments", he bypassed the limit using sharpness enchantment stacking through command blocks. I know enchantment stacking is possible on mcreator, but everytime I set the value of sharpness to a level of 2147483647, the sharpness always goes back to -1. So is this level of enchantment only possible for in-game command blocks? Is there a limit for this in mcreator? Surely what can be done through command blocks can be replicated by just messing around with the source code right? I'm pretty new to all this so any help will be really appreciated!

Last seen on 22:41, 29. Dec 2021
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
If it’s possible with…
Sat, 05/23/2020 - 12:09

If it’s possible with command blocks, can’t you just make a procedure that runs the command? Or did that not work?

Last seen on 16:40, 27. May 2020
Joined May 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Well there is the execute…
Wed, 05/27/2020 - 09:10

Well there is the execute command but I browsed through the forums for a bit and apparently the execute command procedure needs cheats in a world enabled and/or the player that is being affected needs to have "permission" in order for it to run. So the execute command procedure does not work. I guess enchantments are restricted within what the software can give because commands can produce the maximum enchantment limit and providing that within the software is impossible i guess?

Last seen on 03:12, 31. Jul 2021
Joined May 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
If you run the command…
Thu, 06/18/2020 - 01:40

If you run the command through a function file you don't need commands enabled for it to work :)

Just do that