• MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Let's have ourselves a little competition [Procedures]
Wed, 09/02/2020 - 12:27 (edited)

lol

THE COMPETITION HAS ENDED!

👑ROLERGAMES IS THE WINNER!

🥈No.2 LOIC_MDF

Also Thank You To No. 3 to 7 for participating!

Edited by Shocking Artist on Wed, 09/02/2020 - 12:27
Last seen on 00:05, 19. Apr 2024
Joined May 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
everyone is trying to become…
Mon, 06/08/2020 - 14:20

everyone is trying to become judges😂😂😂

aanayone actually joining?

I am pinning this topic…
Mon, 06/08/2020 - 14:40

I am pinning this topic. Keep in mind this is not an official event, but a community-driven event, which means it is not official, but this does not mean I do not support it, in fact, nice to see things like this happening :D

Just keep the competition positive in the nature to keep things friendly here :)

Joined May 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Klemen, i sent you the…
Mon, 06/08/2020 - 14:52

Klemen, i sent you the rewards reply's reply. pls check

A procedure can't really be…
Mon, 06/08/2020 - 15:31

A procedure can't really be better than anothe rone 9except for proecdures doing the same thing) because each procedure has a purpose to exist and to be used, so we can't really say that a proedure is the best procedure, as this procedure can be the best to make a furnace, but anothe rone can be the best to make a electric block like a cable. In addition, when you make a big and ocmplex procedure, you often need to split it in different procedures to make it more readable/understandable, and sometimes, we can't make only one procedure to make what we need. Sometimes, two, three or four procedure sare needed to make what we want, and it's used for the same thing. Do you understand?

Anyways, it's nice to see you make your own contest. I can help you to judge procedures if you want.

Last thing, you say that we neeed to have 250 user points and have an ccount older than January 2020, but your account has been created in May 2020, so you ask for users older (and surely with more experience with MCreator) than you.

Last thing, you say that we…
Mon, 06/08/2020 - 15:39

Last thing, you say that we neeed to have 250 user points and have an ccount older than January 2020, but your account has been created in May 2020, so you ask for users older (and surely with more experience with MCreator) than you.

I agree this should not be the limitation :)

I agree with Goldorion with raking to some extent, but having a little fun contest is still nice. I suggest giving the originality or uniqueness a big weight when ranking.

Joined May 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
my account was create may…
Mon, 06/08/2020 - 15:43

my account was create may 2019 right?