User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Frostpunk mod

Hi everyoneđź‘‹

I would like to create a mod based on the game Frostpunk which would add: periodically falling / rising temperature and at lower values will take us with each low / high temperature HP and add a generator that can be improved to create a new, better one. I do not know where to start and I see that there is not even a module for which I create this post, of course, I think that someone will help me or will start to create this mod.

Anyway thank you for readingđź‘Ť

Last seen on 20:38, 30. Dec 2022
Joined Jul 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Some ideas for you Biomes…
Fri, 06/26/2020 - 02:44

Some ideas for you

Biomes have a temperature number, that also changes depending on height. You can start with that. Then make a global variable that changes with seasons, add the two up and you have your temperature!

I didn't understand the generator part but good luck

Last seen on 08:18, 18. Apr 2024
Joined Aug 2014
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I started working on this…
Tue, 11/14/2023 - 19:51

I started working on this topic and plan to implement this mod. For now I’m working on the basic mechanisms for generating and creating the basics, but I hope in the near future I’ll do a little more than what I have now. Rear models and animations will also be present, I will try to make the interface like in the game, as for the weather, we will have to think together. I'm making progress little by little, there's a lot of work, let's see what I can do.