Topic category: General discussion
Here are things I would like to see in MCreator 2020.4:
1. New Tree mod element where you put structure files in to generate randomly when a custom block for sapling grows. You could choose the offset for each structure file. You could now select multiple types of tree mod elements for custom biomes. Custom trees would now generate in any dimension the biome generates in.
2. New block bases: Doors, fence gates, pressure plates and buttons. The doors and trapdoors would have a "Toggled by Redstone" checkbox which makes it open only like an iron door/trapdoor.
3. Stairs would now work with custom blast resistance rather than having a blast resistance of 6.
4. New procedure blocks: "Turn Redstone <On/Off> for Block at <x> <y> <z> with Power of <~>" and "Get Redstone Power for Block at <x> <y> <z>"
5. Integrated block/entity modelling software.
6. Custom biomes now have "Select which Dimensions this Biome Spawns In" menu. Custom biomes now have "Enable Fog" checkbox and fog color goes by air color of biome. Custom dimensions now have "Select Main Biome" and "Select Vanilla Biomes to Generate in this Dimension" menus. "Enable Fog" checkbox generates fog for all biomes in the dimension, but displays the fog in the air color of that biome or the air color of the main biome except for other custom biomes in the dimension.
Here is what I would like to see in 2020.5:
1. Mcreator now supports Minecraft 1.14.4, 1.15.2 and 1.16x