User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
New features for Mcreator 2020.4

Hello !

I had a few ideas to improve the developer experience on the software, features that can make development easier and with more possibilities. By cons, I do not know if it is difficult to set up ... I am attaching photos to stage my ideas. (sorry for the translation I'm not english ...)

Ground generator : The principle is very simple, we choose the generation of terrains that we want to adopt for our new biome. Of course if we choose a mod for the generation of our biome, your mod will be related to it and your mod will not work without the mod in question. As soon as we choose the generation mode, this will automatically download the mod and we could thus just change the appearance of the plants, but the generation remains faithful to the mod to make more complex and better constructed biomes.

Option : Ground Generator

Test for blocks under the structures: He will test the ground of the world to find the ideal place to make your structure spawning. That is to say, if you want to spawn our structure on something rather flat. He will test the radius, which is 5 blocks of grass. And if it matches these predefined options it spawns the structure. This will avoid generation bugs like this (photo)

Option : test for blocs under the structure

bug

Here you give your opinion on these new features and tell me if you think they can be used in a future update

Thanks to you ahah

Last seen on 03:10, 19. Feb 2022
Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
ground generator is too hard…
Thu, 06/18/2020 - 12:27

ground generator is too hard to be implemented I think...