Joined Aug 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
My ideas for a better Mcreator

-Can you add one procedure to supply redstone current and another to detect receipt of redstone current?

-Add the click-drag in the recipes for crafting table to be able to distribute the same element several times.

-Add a 3D preview of the future block, item, structure, living entity, plant, armor and fluid.

-The possibility to modify the mod even with Minecraft launched because I take 10 minutes to launch and it's a little annoying to have to turn Minecraft off and then restart it because we think we modified everything we thought about but that we still have to close Minecraft to relaunch and so on.

-The possibility to modify…
Mon, 06/22/2020 - 13:07

-The possibility to modify the mod even with Minecraft launched because I take 10 minutes to launch and it's a little annoying to have to turn Minecraft off and then restart it because we think we modified everything we thought about but that we still have to close Minecraft to relaunch and so on.

They can't add this feature because Minecraft and Forge don't support this because the way Minecraft works, we can't add, remove, or change something (except things in resource packs) after the game is launched. The only possible should be to launch Minecfraft in debug mode, byut it's really limited.

Last seen on 20:03, 3. Jul 2023
Joined Aug 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
OK. Sorry for the delay…
Mon, 06/22/2020 - 16:08

OK. Sorry for the delay. Thanks for this information. I did not know. Good luck with further development.