Topic category: Plugins and third-party tools
This MCreator plugin allows you to create files for what you want. I mainly created this plugin for one of my mods, so even if I tried to make it for everyone, some things can't be as you wish. With better support of Blockly, the plugin would be better, but currently, we have this. :)
- Create your own files and folders
- Read files
- This plugin supports Forge (1.12.2, 1.14.4 and 1.15.2), [Fabric](https://github.com/ClothCreators/MCreatorFabricGenerator) (1.15.2 and 1.16.1) and [Spigot](https://github.com/Goldorion/MCreatorSpigotGenerator) (1.16.1).
- The plugin has been tested on the third snapshot/pre-release of the 2020.4, but it should work also with the 2020.3
Dev - Goldorion
- Licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1
- Appropriate credit must be provided to the creators and maintainers of this software.
- Forked versions of this software must be distributed under the same license as this with attribution if distributed.
- Changes must be stated if any modified works are to be distributed.
- Under no circumstances can you state that modified works are endorsed by the original creators.
This new version is incompatible with the previous versions.
- Added support for Fabric and Spigot 1.16.2
- Removed support for Fabric and Spigot 1.16.1
- Changed machine name files
- Changed the colour of the blocks and the category
- Fixed the field input of the procedure block to create a folder
- Removed support for the Fabric1.15.2 generator
- Added a new procedure block
- The procedure block to create a folder now needs a variable name.
- The code of Get the text of the latest read line of *variable* is now in parentheses.