Topic category: Plugins and third-party tools
Plugin's page: https://mcreator.net/plugin/64638/file-creator
File Manager is a plugin adding new procedure blocks allowing you to create and read your files! Adding support for JSON files, it gives you the possibility to create a config file or files to save data for your mod. This plugin has also more usage, but this it to you to find them! :)
- TXT Files:
- JSON Files
- This plugin supports Forge 1.14.4, 1.15.2 and 1.16.4.
- You need to be on the second snapshot of the 2020.5 or more recent.
Dev - Goldorion
- Licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1
- Appropriate credit must be provided to the creators and maintainers of this software.
- Forked versions of this software must be distributed under the same license as this with attribution if distributed.
- Changes must be stated if any modified works are to be distributed.
- Under no circumstances can you state that modified works are endorsed by the original creators.
THIS UPDATE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE LAST VERSIONS
Note: The plugin ID has been changed, so you can use an older version with this one.
Versions: Forge 1.14.4, Forge 1.15.2, Forge 1.16.4
- Moved the writing and reading procedure blocks to input statements
- Moved the block to create a directory in the setter variable block
- Removed the "Get user directory" procedure block
- Added a "Get game directory" procedure block
- Added a new parameter to add a new line or not
- Added a File separator block
- Added a getter to get the file's name
- Renamed the category
Fixed the category colour
This new version is incompatible with the previous versions.
- Added support for Fabric and Spigot 1.16.2
- Removed support for Fabric and Spigot 1.16.1
- Changed machine name files
- Changed the colour of the blocks and the category
- Fixed the field input of the procedure block to create a folder
- Removed support for the Fabric1.15.2 generator
- Added a new procedure block
- The procedure block to create a folder now needs a variable name.
- The code of Get the text of the latest read line of *variable* is now in parentheses.