Topic category: Plugins and third-party tools
Plugin's page: https://mcreator.net/plugin/64638/file-creator
File Manager is a plugin adding new procedure blocks allowing you to create and read your files! Adding support for JSON files, this plugin gives you the possibility to create a config file or files to save data for your mod. This plugin has also more usages, but this is to you to find them! :)
- TXT (simple file reader/writer)
- TXT files - Basic file reader/writer
The 2 following examples require File Manager 5.0.
Create a JSON file
Read a JSON file
Icon by Tobi-Wan#0482
Licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1
- Appropriate credit must be provided to the creators and maintainers of this plugin.
- Forked versions of this plugin must be distributed under the same license as this with attribution if distributed.
- Changes must be stated if any modified works are to be distributed.
- Under no circumstances you can state that modified works are endorsed by the original creator.
To see a complete changelog of the plugin, check this file.
* Added support for Fabric 1.17.1 and Forge 1.18.2 * Removed support for Fabric 1.16.5
* Added a new copy URl to file procedure block * Note: It can be used to download online files. * Removed some old tool tips * Added French translations * [Repository] Added Crowdin support for the externalization (Read https://github.com/Goldorion/File-Manager-MCreator/issues/24)
* [Bugfix #22] Getter used for the File setter could not be used with Forge and Fabric 1.16.5
I would like to thank NorthWestTrees for all the feedback he gives me in order to improve the plugin.
Note: This version breaks workspaces using a previous update. * Updated to MCreator 2021.3.51219 * Removed support for Forge 1.15.2 * Added support for Forge 1.17.1 * Added a new JsonObject variable type * Removed the "Create sub JSON object" block * Added "Add JSON object to Json Object" and "Get Json Object property" blocks * Changed the old Json Object fields to the new JsonObject variable list * Procedure blocks requiring a file variable now use a normal variable list * Created file block has been changed for a block giving values to the setter block variable * Added a new create file procedure block * Changed the new line checkbox to an input boolean value in the "Write TXT line" block