File Manager is a plugin adding new procedure blocks allowing you to create and read your files! Adding support for JSON files, it gives you the possibility to create a config file or files to save data for your mod. This plugin has also more usage, but this it to you to find them! :)
- TXT Files:
In this example, each time a block is broken a new file named
file.txt will be created at the current game's directory. Then, the procedure will read this same file and send a message to the player each line of the file. JSON Files:
- JSON Files
This image shows an example of a small JSON file containing another JSON object with values and a value. The first (main) JSON object (shown by the "Write following values as a JSON file" block) contains everything the JSON file will have. Then, the sub JSON object will be created containing normal values. When the JSON object has been added into the file, the procedure will get the field named
number into the JSON object
subgson shown here by
gson,subgson. To get a sub JSON object. you have to write every JSON objects in the order of the procedure and separte them with a comma (No space).
- This plugin supports Forge 1.15.2, Forge 1.16.5 and Fabric 1.16.5
- You need to be on the full release of the 2021.1.
Icon by Tobi-Wan#0482
Licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1
- Appropriate credit must be provided to the creators and maintainers of this plugin.
- Forked versions of this plugin must be distributed under the same license as this with attribution if distributed.
- Changes must be stated if any modified works are to be distributed.
- Under no circumstances you can state that modified works are endorsed by the original creator.
To see a complete changelog of the plugin, check this file.
* Updated to MCreator 2021.1.16710 * Updated to Forge & Fabric 1.16.5 * Removed support for Forge 1.14.4 * Added a new block to create sub JSON objects * Updated current JSON property getters to read sub JSON objects * JSON related blocks now require a JSON object variable name * [Bugfix] Get game directory could not be used on Forge servers // The block still does not with Fabric servers
**THIS UPDATE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE LAST VERSIONS** Note: The plugin ID has been changed, so you can use an older version with this one. Versions: Forge 1.14.4, Forge 1.15.2, Forge 1.16.4 * Moved the writing and reading procedure blocks to input statements * Moved the block to create a directory in the setter variable block * Removed the "Get user directory" procedure block * Added a "Get game directory" procedure block * Added a new parameter to add a new line or not * Added a File separator block * Added a getter to get the file's name * Renamed the category
|22.18 KB||22.18 KB|