File Manager is a plugin adding new procedure blocks allowing you to create and read your files!
Adding support for JSON files, this plugin allows you to create a config file or files to save data for your mod. This plugin has also more usage, but this is up to you to find them! :)
- TXT (simple file reader/writer)
- ZIP (5.7+)
- This version supports Forge 1.18.2, 1.19.2, 1.19.4 and 1.20.1 and Fabric 1.19.2 and 1.20.1
The 2 following examples require File Manager 5.0 or after.
Create a JSON file
Read a JSON file
I made a tutorial covering this here.
Icon by Tobi-Wan#0482
Licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1
- Appropriate credit must be provided to the creators and maintainers of this plugin.
- Forked versions of this plugin must be distributed under the same license as this with attribution if distributed.
- Changes must be stated if any modified works are to be distributed.
- Under no circumstances you can state that the original creator endorses modified works.
To see a complete changelog of the plugin, check this file.
* Added Forge 1.20.1 support
* Added new ZIP related procedure blocks: ZIP a single file, ZIP multiple files from a list (Require ArrayLists), ZIP a folder and Unzip a file * Procedure blocks are now grouped depending on their usage * Note: This only work if "Smart sorting" is enabled in the preferences * Added new general file procedure blocks: Get file parent's path, Get file's path, Get temp directory, Is directory and Is file * Added 2 new categories: File Manager data and File Manager utils * [#32] Added a "Get current world's name" procedure block (Forge only) * [Bugfix] Add a new line for TXT files didn't work * [Bugfix] Path separator block wasn't inside a category
|100.34 KB||100.34 KB|