Joined Apr 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Pikmin Model Error

Hello! I didn't think I'd ever have to post something here, that I could just read another person's post and fix my problem, however it seems I'm at a loss.

It has been a long while since I've used MCreator, so I figured that I could give it another shot. However upon creating and trying to build a 'Living Entity', I ran into a problem . . . Several, by the looks of it. I know for a fact that it's my custom model that's causing the issue, what I don't know is how to fix it. If there is a post that describes the same problem that I'm facing, please tell me, but for now I guess I'll post the whole error thingy here:

Executing Gradle task: build
Build info: MCreator 2020.2.14217, 1.12.2, 64-bit, 6034 MB, Windows 10, JVM 1.8.0_232, JAVA_HOME: C:\Program Files\Pylo\MCreator\jdk
This mapping 'snapshot_20171003' was designed for MC 1.12! Use at your own peril.
:deobfCompileDummyTask
:deobfProvidedDummyTask
:sourceApiJava UP-TO-DATE
:compileApiJava NO-SOURCE
:processApiResources NO-SOURCE
:apiClasses UP-TO-DATE
:sourceMainJava UP-TO-DATE
C:\Users\Keegan\MCreatorWorkspaces\testmodfortestingpurposes\build\sources\main\java\net\mcreator\testmodfortestingpurposes\entity\EntityPikmin.java:143: error: ';' expected       private final ModelRenderer Red Pikmin;
                                     ^
C:\Users\Keegan\MCreatorWorkspaces\testmodfortestingpurposes\build\sources\main\java\net\mcreator\testmodfortestingpurposes\entity\EntityPikmin.java:143: error:  expected       private final ModelRenderer Red Pikmin;
                                            ^
C:\Users\Keegan\MCreatorWorkspaces\testmodfortestingpurposes\build\sources\main\java\net\mcreator\testmodfortestingpurposes\entity\EntityPikmin.java:167: error: ';' expected       Red Pikmin.setRotationPoint(0.0F, 7.0F, 13.0F);
                ^
C:\Users\Keegan\MCreatorWorkspaces\testmodfortestingpurposes\build\sources\main\java\net\mcreator\testmodfortestingpurposes\entity\EntityPikmin.java:170: error: ';' expected       Red Pikmin.addChild(Body);
                ^
C:\Users\Keegan\MCreatorWorkspaces\testmodfortestingpurposes\build\sources\main\java\net\mcreator\testmodfortestingpurposes\entity\EntityPikmin.java:255: error: ';' expected       Red Pikmin.addChild(Left_Leg);
                ^
C:\Users\Keegan\MCreatorWorkspaces\testmodfortestingpurposes\build\sources\main\java\net\mcreator\testmodfortestingpurposes\entity\EntityPikmin.java:272: error: ';' expected       Red Pikmin.addChild(Right_Leg);
                ^
C:\Users\Keegan\MCreatorWorkspaces\testmodfortestingpurposes\build\sources\main\java\net\mcreator\testmodfortestingpurposes\entity\EntityPikmin.java:291: error: ';' expected       Red Pikmin.render(f5);
                ^
7 errors
:compileJava FAILED
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
BUILD FAILED in 1s
5 actionable tasks: 3 executed, 2 up-to-date
BUILD FAILED
Task completed in 2097 milliseconds

Hopefully whatever problem occured can be fixed with relative ease . . .

Last seen on 22:49, 17. Mar 2021
Joined Jan 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
If you made the entity in…
Mon, 08/17/2020 - 12:17

If you made the entity in Blockbench, make sure to export it correctly. Make sure it's the right version, and has a model identitfier. A similar thing happened to me, and I freaked out for like an hour before realizing I had exported it as a 1.14 model into 1.15 MCreator.

A similar thing happened to…
Mon, 08/17/2020 - 12:30

A similar thing happened to me, and I freaked out for like an hour before realizing I had exported it as a 1.14 model into 1.15 MCreator.

^^ This is the problem with OPs model

Last seen on 20:33, 8. Jul 2022
Joined Apr 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Alright, so all I have to do…
Mon, 08/17/2020 - 17:24

Alright, so all I have to do is simply change the version of my export, and it will all sort out? Cool, cool . . .

How do I do that?

I mean, I may sound like a complete idiot and all, however looking it up tells me the version settings are in the projects tab under files, however I seem to lack that option . . . Is my Blockbench messed up?

Last seen on 20:33, 8. Jul 2022
Joined Apr 2018
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ah, wait . . . It would…
Mon, 08/17/2020 - 20:40

Ah, wait . . . It would appear as if my Blockbench wasn't updated properly . . . Heh . . . Sorry for wasting your time . . .