Started by Defeatomizer on Wed, 10/07/2020 - 17:29
Topic category: Feature requests and ideas for MCreator
Note: the questions are meant to be answered by developers/maintainers.
- There are now 3 videos demonstrating time-lapsed MCreator development (2013-2016, 2013-2019 and 1.7.8-2019.5). Will there be another video like that (kinda 0.1-2020.5/2020.6 or all MCreator development time-lapse) or is it impossible due to making MCreator open-source thus removing the original private repository?
- Someday I wanted to become a developer too but I'm not sure about one thing: how much time it takes to maintain MCreator (manage PRs, look after the website, etc.)?
- Users were allowed to publish their own software modifications under their own names, so there should be a forum topic or wiki page with all of these modifications included if you don't want to mess out.
- This idea is about splash picture (for Matej):
- MCreator 2020.5 still has the same splash image as 2020.4 version. I'd suggest using the image you used in first 2020.4 snapshot for that purpose.
- In case MCreator 2020.6 comes out, it would support MC 1.16 with its exciting new biomes (red & blue nether forests), so I just thought about horizontal color transition:
- blue --> purple --> magenta --> pink --> red
- which is covered by geometrical shapes also changing horizontally in the same direction:
- squares --> hexagons --> triangles.
- This may be used as a splash image of MCreator 2020.6 or just a base for it.
Edited by Defeatomizer on Thu, 10/08/2020 - 08:52