How make ghast, wither ,shulker and blaze projectile projectile??

Started by Ironcraft Animations on

Topic category: User side tutorials

Last seen on 01:01, 13. Jul 2022
Joined Jul 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How make ghast, wither ,shulker and blaze projectile projectile??

I have a question, how do I create a projectile, like the ghast and the shulker ones ??? and have a gun shoot it (put pictures to give me an example please)

Last seen on 16:26, 22. Feb 2022
Joined Feb 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You have to use Block Bench,…
Fri, 11/20/2020 - 18:32

You have to use Block Bench, it's a 3d modeling program, that you can use to make a projectile like the wither skull. If you want to make a 2d projectile, like the ghast fireball, then select 'Texture representing bullet' in the ranged item's properties in MCreator and select your 2d texture. Then you will have a 2d image projectile. However, if you want to make a 3d projectile, like the wither skull projectile, or a 3d projectile, you will have to select 'Create a Java entity/model' in Block Bench, then create your 3d projectile model and texture, after that you can export as java entity/model through Block Bench, and save then projectile texture too. After that go to the resource tab in MCreator, select 'import java entity/model' import your projectile model and texture, then go to your ranged item, go to the second page, and select 'model representing bullet' select your model, and you should have a 3d model! (Note it may be rotated the wrong way, if so, then you need to go back into Block Bench and rotate accordingly.) Also sorry for the long explanation for the solution. :) Anyways, hope this helps.

Last seen on 16:26, 22. Feb 2022
Joined Feb 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Also, if you want to make…
Fri, 11/20/2020 - 18:33

Also, if you want to make something like the shulker's projectile, you'll have to make it so when the bullet hits an entity, it will apply levitation or something other effect using procedures.